Monday, June 26, 2006

WEEKEND BABY BLOGGING - WBB#6

I have not had a chance to upload photographs from my camera on the computer so I am sharing some photography my mom took of the boys this past February when she took such good care of them while hubby and I took a mini-break.

Xander Feb 2006
Beautiful Xander



Timmy Feb 2006
Beautiful Timothy



Timmy and Xander Feb 2006
I can't believe they are sharing. Maybe it just looks like it in the photograph.


Timmy and Xander Feb 2006
Which Pan Should We Use?

Don't forget to check out the Weekend Baby Blogging Announcment!

Oh. Babies or course come in ALL AGES!! So your children of all ages are included.


Weekend Baby Blogging Archives


Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Ruth Daniels said...

What a cool idea - babies of all ages. Mine are 30 & 32 but they are still my babies. So maybe I'll include a shot for next weekend.

Yours are too cute! I could just eat them up!

G said...

Yes, they are STILL your babies for sure. I am 34 and I DEMAND to be my Mommy's baby still. I would not want to deprive her or anything. I would love to include pictures of your babies anytime!